Friday, January 16, 2009

Jazz game & the D-Loreans

Through my company I get to buy into some pretty sweet Jazz season tickets. On Monday night I had 4 tickets to the Jazz vs. Pacers game, so I took a friend and sold the other 2 tickets to my friend Britt. I haven't seen her in about 5 years, so it was way fun to catch up on life. Thanks Britt:



Then last night I was able to go down to Provo to see my friend's band play. The D-Loreans are a fun '80s and '90s rock cover band. So we donned our fanny packs and headed down south. Here are a few pictures of the good time we had:



Me, Mike & Melanie bringing fanny packs back


I'm a happy girl. Friends, giant otter pops, good music & fanny packs


Rock on D-Loreans


Mike & Mel


Melanie & I

No comments: