Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Fun times keep rolling

Nothing new or monumental to report, but the fun just keeps plugging along. I am full swing into a very tough semester in school so that's keeping me busy. Also, I try to be somewhat social and have some fun outside of school and work.

Going to see the new Sex and the City movie with Angela, Jane & Lisa


Lily's wedding luncheon at the Joseph Smith Memorial building. I met Lily in my student ward here in SLC over 2 years ago. She is one of the kindest, smartest, craftiest ladies I know and her wedding was beautiful!


Jake & I at the wedding luncheon


My little sister Jenny turned 21 so I made a cake for her and Jake & I went up to Logan to party with family and friends.



not the greatest picture, but that's all i had. the rest are on my sister's camera



Last weekend, I was able to go with Jake and a group of our friends on a trip to Zions. We had a blast hiking, repelling, climbing and just playing around together. I'll get pictures up as soon as I get them from everyone!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Can't wait to see the Zion's photos and I love LOVE that cake! You my friend, are mighty talentend :).

Jake Hamblin said...

The trick candles in the cake were fun too.

Jen said...

Thanks for making my birthday cake! It was so fun! Love you sista!