Friday, June 3, 2011

Ahem....an announcement....

I'M GETTING MARRIED!!!!!......Duh, I think everyone already knew that. But what many of you don't know, is that right after the wedding I will be moving with my new hubby to Atlanta, GA. Jake is working with Vivint for the summer and has been there since the end of April. I miss him like crazy and I can't wait for this new adventure together. This big decision certainly was not an easy one though. I moved out of my house on Texas street a week and a half ago and I'm subletting a room in my friend's house til the wedding. All of my things are in storage and I'm living out of 3 suitcases for the next 3 months. Also, after 3 1/2 years I am leaving my job at Kemp & Associates. It's definitely bittersweet. It's a fantastic company and I'm really going to miss my co-workers, but this job of Jake's will allow for us to go to school full-time this fall - yay! Williams Sonoma is just giving me a leave for 8 weeks, so I'll be able to come back and work part-time there. I know it seems pretty drastic, but we've put a lot of careful thought and consideration into this and we're really excited. Bring on the heat, humidity and southern hospitality!

4 comments:

Amy said...

WHOO HOOOO! This is really exciting, I can't wait to see all of the cool places you are going to go and hear about all of the cool experiences you have, this will definitely be an exciting new chapter!

Chatzy said...

I think you guys will LOVE it down there! So are you coming back to Utah after the summer? GOod luck!

Anonymous said...

FUN!! Lots of changes all at once but luckily you get to do them all with your HUSBAND! I look back at all the fun things Matt and I got to do just the two of us and it was so worth the time and money spent. Enjoy every minute of it. Did you get my test with my address?

megan and darin said...

dude. it probably sucks to live that far apart from your fiance. but sounds like your excited for the change.