Hello blogosphere! I know I've been a bit MIA, but things have been busy lately. You know, just the usual - quitting my job,
getting married, and moving Atlanta, GA. But stay tuned! I'm back with a vengeance and will be catching up on a good two months of posting! And for a little teaser, I give you one photo from the greatest day of my life
5 comments:
Heather you're so beautiful!!! I can't wait to see more pictures of your wedding (and your DRESS WHICH I LOVE!!!) and to hear how things go in GA! Congrats girl!
You are cuter than anyone I know. LOVE This photo! And, I cannot wait forall of your soon to be updates! I miss our chit chats on msn!! You must post all about your new place!
Oh Heather! I love love love this photo! Sooo sweet! It's a dipiction of sweet sweet young true love! Your dress is gorgeous as I predicted even all the way down to your shoes which I saw on a previous photo! You two are a magnificent couple!
I can't wait to see more and more of your beauitful day! I soooo wish I could have been there to your wedding reception, but my car decided to stop working! OF ALL DAYS!!! Ugggg I really really missed being there at your reception! Please forgive me! Blasted car! :( Keep in touch and enjoy Georgia! I can't wait for your next update! :)
Fibber! Update this please??
I need more wedding pictures!
Post a Comment